How do I get a key to the tennis court?
- Only Highlands Residents may purchase a key. The cost is $25 per key.
- Residents may come to the Registration Office during office hours 8AM-12PM and 1PM-5PM, Monday-Friday) to purchase their key and fill out all required paperwork.
- Residents must provide proof of residency.
Do I need to make a reservation to use the tennis court?
- Yes, Highlands Residents are required to reserve their court time through sign-up genius.
- Residents may sign up here with an access code.
- Reservations are available in two week periods.
I'm a Highlands Resident. How do I receive the weekly access code for reservations?
- When verifying residency at time of key purchase, please provide your email address.
- Every Thursday, an email list is sent out that has the correct access code for the next week.
What time do the tennis court lights come on?
- Lights can be turned on at dusk.
- They will automatically shut off at 8:45 PM.
Is the tennis court open to the public?
- Our tennis courts are not available to the public.
- However, a Highlands Resident with a key may invite Non-Residents.