What are the hours for EEC?
- We offer year-round care from 7:30am-6:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Do you have openings during the school year?
- While the majority of our openings occur during the summer months when children matriculate to Kindergarten, we do sometimes have openings during the school year when families move away or their childcare needs change.
Do you accept students mid-year?
- Should a spot open mid year, we offer spots based on priority from our waitlist.
Do you have part time schedules?
- We are currently only offering full day, five days a week schedules, in order to maintain full classrooms.
How many children are in each class?
- Our Monkey room for infants 3 months-2 years, consists of 8 children with three educators.
- Our Tiger and Chameleon classrooms for children aged 2-5.5 years, consists of 18 children in each room with 3 educators per room.
What is your guidance policy?
- The EEC is committed to a “positive discipline” policy. Positive guidance encourages self-respect, self-discipline, cooperation and problem-solving. Children’s behavior expectations are set according to what is developmentally appropriate for their age.
Do children need to be potty trained?
- Children in the Early Education Center do not need to be potty trained. We understand that toilet learning is a process and support children when they are ready.
What if my child has allergies?
- If your child has an allergy, we will work with families to comply with your child’s medical plan.
What if my child has special needs?
- Our school is committed to supporting an “inclusive classroom” and therefore welcomes children of all abilities.
Do you provide snack?
- We provide two snacks a day (morning and afternoon).
- Snacks consists of two components: a fruit or vegetable and a dry good (cereal, granola bar, crackers, etc.).
- We provide alternative snacks for children with allergies.