Cancellations, Refunds, and Fees
- If a single class is cancelled by the Highlands Recreation District for any reason, a pro-rated District Credit will be automatically applied to your household credit. No cash, check, or credit/debit card refund will be given.
- Refunds may take up to 10 business days to process.
- All Service Fees added for credit and debit card payments are final. Service Fees will not be refunded or credited should a class be cancelled or if a participant requests to unenroll.
- If enrolled in a monthly program such the Early Education Center (EEC) or the After School Program (ASP), payment must be received by the end of the 5th business day of the month. Otherwise, a late fee of $50 will be charged.
- If enrolled in our ACH/ARB payment program, cancellation or changes must be received by the 15th of the month prior to the ACH/ARB withdrawal.
- For enrollment changes in the EEC, ASP, and In Crowd programs, contact the Director.
District Credit Information
- District Credits can be applied to any program at the Rec.
- Using District Credit towards any program will avoid additional service fees.
- District Credits must be used within one year of issue.
Seasonal and Enrichment Camps
- Participants in seasonal camps and enrichment camps may cancel enrollment on the Monday prior to the start of camp for a full refund.
- After the Monday prior to the start date, refunds will only be given before camp starts minus a $50 per child fee.
- No refunds will be given once camp starts.
- If a swim session is cancelled up to 3 business days prior to the start date, a full refund will be issued.
- If a swim session is cancelled within 2 business days of the start date, a prorated refund will be granted.
- If a swim session is cancelled the day of the first class or after the session has started, no refunds or credits will be given.
- For aquatics programs, there will not be any make-ups, refunds, or credits offered for a participant that misses a class or lesson.
- If Highlands Rec cancels a lesson, participants will be notified via email regarding any possible make-up dates or credits being awarded.
- Participants in enrichment classes may cancel enrollment up to 3 business days prior to the first class to receive a full refund of the session.
- If cancelling enrollment within 2 business days prior to class start date, a pro-rated credit or refund will be issued.
- No credits or refunds are given on the day of the first class or after the class has started.