HRD Sport Court and Basketball Protocols
Hours: M-F after 6pm and Saturday & Sunday from 8-6pm
Due to current County Guidelines and Licensing requirement, the District is required to limit the grounds to essential visitors while programs are in place. The District will run programing M-F 8-6pm and will need to limit the site to essential visitors during hours of operation. The site will be available M-F 8-6pm to participants in the following programs: Summer Camp, EEC, Lap Swim & Tennis (only with a confirmed reservation). We appreciate your patience and understanding.
In accordance with revised San Mateo County Health Order No c19 5d Appendix C-2, HRD Sport Court, Basketball court and Grass field is open for use following these protocols and guidelines:
· People from the same household may recreate together and share equipment
· Limit group size to 6 members of the same household
· Please limit your court use to 30 minutes if people are waiting
· Allowed Basketball Activities: Shooting practice, Horse, and Around the world (Will re-evaluate guidelines if Shelter in Place order is revised)
· Abide by all physical distancing protocols
· Wear a mask when entering and exiting the recreation center
· HRD staff will monitor the courts periodically
o Violation of these guidelines will result in being asked to leave the premises
o Consistent violations will result in the closure of the court
Let’s all work together to abide by these guidelines so this community space can remain open!
Cathy Haas, General Manager