Do you rent out your facilities?
- Yes. Our Multipurpose Room, Gym, newly added Picnic Area, and Pool are all available for rentals. Information about MPR & Gym Rentals, Picnic Area, Pool Parties & Rentals. To check facility availability, contact the Recreation Coordinator.
How much does it cost to rent your facilities?
- Pricing to rent our facilities varies, based on your needs. Please refer to pricing categories below.
|Group A||Private Parties|
|Group B||Non-Profit Groups & Organizations|
|Group C||Continuous Instruction and Meeting Renters*|
- *Continuous Instruction and Meeting Renters agree to use the facility a minimum of once per month, for a minimum of four months. Qualification must be approved by the Recreation Coordinator.
Highlands Resident (R) / Non-Resident (NR) Hourly Rates
|Room||Group A||Group B||Group C|
|MPR||$105 R / $115 NR||$90 R / $100 NR||$60 R / $60 NR|
|Gym||$115 R / $125 NR||$100 R / $110 NR||$60 R / $60 NR|
|Picnic Area||$20 R / $25 NR|
|Pool Party||$150 R / $175 NR|
|Pool Rental||<50 $130 R / $180 NR|
|Pool Rental||>50 $170 R / $190 NR|
How much is the rental deposit?
- Facility Rental Deposits are fully refundable if the facility is left in a clean and undamaged condition.
|Room Rental Without Alcohol||$300|
|Room Rental With Alcohol||$400|
|Pool Party & Pool Rental||$150|
Do I need insurance?
- Yes, insurance coverage is required for all facility rentals.
- You can obtain insurance through your homeowner’s/renter’s insurance, small business insurance, or through an alternative site for your rental.
- Insurance for Room & Picnic Rentals can also be purchased through Hub International or The Event Helper.
- Insurance for Pool Parties & Pool Rentals can be purchased through Hub International.
- All insurance details can be found in the Rental Agreement below.
- Please review the Rental Application for policies and procedures.
- Application MUST be turned into the Recreation Coordinator for any date to be confirmed.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee your time. Time and date will be set once the Recreation Coordinator has reviewed the application.