Do you rent out your facilities?
- Yes. Our Multipurpose Room and Gym are available for rentals. Information about each room can be found here. Pricing information is listed on the Rental Agreement. To check facility availability, contact the Recreation Coordinator.
Can I rent the pool?
- Yes you can! This is limited to availability at the pool. More information can be found here. To check availability, please contact the Aquatics Supervisor.
How much is the rental deposit?
- The rental deposit will be $400 if alcohol will not be present during the rental. If alcohol will be present, the deposit is $500. The rental deposit along with a signed Rental Agreement and the Recreation Coordinators approval is required to secure your rental time and date.
Do I need insurance?
- Yes, insurance coverage is required for all facility rentals. You can obtain insurance through your homeowner’s/renter’s insurance, small business insurance, or you can purchase insurance through the Rec for a fee, for your event. It is more cost effective to receive your own insurance coverage. All insurance details can be found in the Rental Agreement below.
- Please review our Rental Agreement for policies and procedures. Application MUST be turned into the Recreation Coordinator for any date to be confirmed. Submitting an application does not guarantee your time. Time and date will be set once the Recreation Coordinator has reviewed the application.