How big is the pool?
- Six lanes/25 yards/diving well/baby pool/slide. It is not an Olympic size pool.
What is the pool temperature?
- 83 to 84 degrees based on the outside temperature. Pool is no longer domed for the winter.
What are the pool hours?
- Pool hours vary, depending on day of week and season. Please see the Activity Guide for Pool Hours. Note: To ensure the safety of our patrons, there may be occasions when we must close the pool on short notice. We apologize for any inconvenience such closures may cause.
How do I know what swim lesson level is right for my child?
- Please see the Activity Guide for descriptions of our group lesson levels. Or, feel free to call the Aquatics Supervisor at 650-341-4251 for assistance in placing your child in the appropriate level.
How do private lessons work?
- Private swim lessons are offered during fixed times on weekday afternoon and weekend mornings. Private Lessons are available to all swim levels (LI-LV). Find a session date and time that works for you on the Swim Lesson Chart on page 4 in the Activity Guide. To avoid being charged for a missed lesson, please provide 24hr notice of an absence. Sessions will range between 4-6 lessons.
How do I try out for the Dolphins swim team?