How do I register and pay for classes?
- You may register in person, online or by phone. We accept M/C, Visa, Discover, AmEx, Checks and Cash payment. Registration is complete and enrollment is ensured only when class fee is paid in full.
Do I have to pay the “transaction fee” every time I register?
- Yes, you must pay the $5 transaction fee each time you pay by credit card, but you may combine several class registrations into one transaction. This fee is waived for special event ticket purchases.
What is the transaction fee for?
- This non-refundable fee covers banking or credit card processing fees and administrative costs. Transaction fees are included in the monthly fee for the After School Program and the Early Education Center.
Can you store my credit card information for my monthly fees?
- At this time, we can do so for certain programs only: EEC, ASP/IC, and Pool Memberships. We do also offer ACH/ARB, (automatic deductions from your Credit Card or Checking account for monthly fees) which is done directly with the bank,
- We accept payment in cash, check, VISA, MC, AMEX or Discover. You may prepay for no more than 3 months of service.
- A $5 nonrefundable transaction fee is added to each registration (does not apply to monthly enrollment in ASP and EEC). You may enroll in multiple classes in one registration.
- A $20 service charge will be incurred on a returned check.
- A $20 fee is charged for stop payment and re-issuance of a refund check.
- A $25 late fee is charged per participant per class if monthly fee is not paid by the end of the 5th business day of the month.