How do I register and pay for classes?
- You may register online here, in person, or by phone. In-person and phone hours are 9am-12pm & 1pm-5pm Monday through Friday.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, check, eCheck, and cash payment.
- Registration is complete and enrollment is ensured only when class fee is paid in full.
- A service fee of 3.95% will be added to any registrations paid with a credit or debit card.
Do I have to pay the “service fee” every time I register?
- If paying with a credit or debit card, the 3.95% service fee will always be added. This service fee goes directly to the processing company. To avoid this fee, you may pay by cash, check, or echeck.
What is the service fee for?
- This non-refundable fee covers banking or credit card processing fees and administrative costs.
Can you store my credit card information for my monthly fees?
- At this time, we can do so for certain programs only: EEC, and ASP/IC. We do also offer ACH/ARB, (automatic deductions from your Credit Card or Checking account for monthly fees) which is done directly with the bank. For all other programs, we are unable to store your credit card information.
- We accept payment in Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, check, eCheck, and cash.
- Checks can be made payable to: Highlands Recreation District.
- You may prepay for no more than 3 months of service.
- A 3.95% non-refundable service fee is added to each registration that is paid for with a credit or debit card. You may enroll in multiple classes in one registration. Paying by cash, check, or eCheck will not incur a service fee.
- A $20 service charge will be incurred on a returned check/ACH/ARB or eCheck.
- A $20 fee is charged for stop payment and re-issuance of a refund check.
- A $50 late fee is charged per participant per class if monthly fee is not paid by the end of the 5th business day of the month.
- If enrolled in a monthly program such the Early Education Center or the After School Program, payment must be received by the end of the 5th business day of the month. Otherwise, a late fee of $50 will be charged.
- If enrolled in our ACH/ARB payment program, cancellation or changes must be received by the 15th of the month prior to the ACH/ARB withdrawal.