There have been many changes recently regarding COVID-19, the Omicron Variant, vaccination and testing requirements, mask requirements, etc. The District will continue to comply with all state and local health guidelines and mandates.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind patrons to:
· Wear your mask or face covering indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
· Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
· Cover coughs and sneezes.
· Stay home if you are sick.
· Avoid touching your face.
· Try alternatives to shaking hands, like an elbow bump or wave.
· If you have recently returned from a country, state or region with ongoing COVID-19 infections, monitor your health and follow the instructions of our county public health officials.
· Vulnerable individuals, which is defined as 60+ years and/or who have health conditions such as heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, kidney disease and weakened immune systems, are recommended to stay home if they are sick and avoid people who are sick.
Vaccinations are suggested for those who are eligible. COVID-19 vaccines are available to everyone ages 5 and up. Information about children and vaccines can be viewed here:
Find a walk-in clinic or make an appointment today by visiting: https://myturn.ca.gov/