HRD Playground Update
The HRD Playground is Open!
Weekdays 6:00pm to Sunset & Weekends 8:00am to Sunset
To the extend we can do safely, the District is pleased to open this outdoor recreation facility for our residents during these challenging times subject to the following guidelines:
• Face masks over the mouth and nose are required for everyone 2 years of age or older with caregiver supervision to ensure face mask use.
• Maintain a minimum of 6 feet of physical distancing with people not in your household with caregiver supervision to ensure compliance.
• Do not use the playground when different households are unable to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet or playground is at capacity.
• Consider visiting on different days or times to avoid crowds and wait times.
• No eating or drinking in playground to ensure face masks are always worn.
• Wash or sanitize hands before and after using the playground. Please bring hand sanitizer and water with you.
• Elderly and persons with underlying medical conditions should avoid playground when others are present.
• Limit visit to 30 min per day when others are present.
• Upon returning home, wash your hands thoroughly.
THE HIGHLANDS RECREATION DISTRICT CLEANS PLAYGROUND AMENITIES AS FREQUENTLY AS POSSIBLE. THE DISTRICT DOES NOT SANITIZE AMENITIES ON A DAILY BASIS. WE RECOMMEND YOU BRING YOUR OWN SANITIZER AND WASH HANDS BEFORE/AFTER EACH USE.
For general inquiries contact the Highlands Recreation District at (650) 341-4251 or visit highlandsrec.ca.gov. Thank you.