Come back to the Pool! -Introducing the Highlands Resident Membership Program!
Registration is currently open!
We offer 2 different kinds of memberships!
Must be a current Resident of the Highlands Recreation District to enroll.
Individual Membership- This membership is for the fitness swimmer who will be using the pool at least 2 times a week.
- $35 per month, No initiation or registration fee
- Membership will last as long as the member pays dues on time.
- Payment automatically paid every month.
- Unlimited use of the pool.
Family Seasonal Membership- This membership is for families who wish to use the pool Frequently during the summer as well as Weekends during the warmer months.
- $390 for 6 months (May-October)
- Can be paid all at once or in Monthly installments
- Unlimited pool use for up to 4 people in the same household.
- Only $30 per person more, if your family has more than 4 users over the age of 3.
All Memberships come with the following benefits:
- Guaranteed Entry into the pool,even when the pool is closed for capacity, members will be let into the pool.
- One 10 entry punch card to use for Guests (Individual Members will receive 1 per year of Membership)
- 10% savings on all group swim lesson programs
- Free entry into Aquatics Special Events (Family Pool Nights, Underwater Pumpkin Patch)
- Priority Registration for All Aquatics Programs, even before other residents! (Beginning Fall 2022)
If you have any questions, please contact Dan Ryken, Aquatics Supervisor.