Registration is currently open! Must be a current Resident of the Highlands Recreation District to enroll.
Individual Membership- This membership is ideal for the fitness swimmer who will be using the pool at least 2 times a week.
- $35 per month, no initiation or registration fee.
- Unlimited use of the pool within regular business hours.
- Membership will last as long as the member pays dues on time.
- Automatic recurring payment each month.
Family Seasonal Membership- This membership is perfect for families who wish to use the pool frequently during the summer, and on weekends during the warmer months!
- $390 for 6 months (May-October).
- Can be paid all at once or in Monthly installments.
- Unlimited pool use within regular business hours for up to 4 people in the same household.
- Only an additional $30 per person for families with more than 4 users over the age of 3.
All Memberships come with the following benefits:
- Guaranteed Entry into the pool, even when the pool is closed for capacity, members will be let into the pool.
- One 10 entry punch card to use for Guests (Individual Members will receive 1 per year of Membership).
- 10% savings on all group swim lesson programs.
- Free entry into Aquatics Special Events (Family Pool Nights, Underwater Pumpkin Patch).
- Priority Registration for All Aquatics Programs, even before other residents!
If you have any questions, please contact Dan Ryken, Aquatics Supervisor.