“Come back to the Pool”-Check out our new Resident Pool Membership Program!
This Spring, we want the residents of the Highlands recreation District to come back to the pool! To give you some incentive to come back, we have created two types of membership that will give you more access to the pool and all of the Aquatics Programming we offer.
· $35 per month, No initiation or registration fee
· Membership will last as long as the member pays dues on time.
· Payment automatically paid every month.
· Unlimited use of the pool.
Family Seasonal Membership
· $390 for 6 months (May-October)
· Can be paid all at once or in Monthly installments
· Unlimited pool use for up to 4 people in the same household.
· Only $30 per person more, if your family has more than 4 users over the age of 3.
All Memberships come with the following benefits:
· One 10 entry punch card to use for Guests (Individual Members will receive 1 per year of Membership)
· 10% savings on all group swim lesson programs
· Free entry into Aquatics Special Events (Family Pool Nights, Underwater Pumpkin Patch)
· Priority Registration for All Aquatics Programs, even before other residents! (Beginning Fall 2022)
Those are the basics! We will begin taking registration for memberships on Monday, April 18th. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
CERT- Earthquake Preparedness Presentation
On Saturday, April 23rd, we will have a presentation on how to prepare your household for earthquakes. The presentation will take place from 10am to 11am and will be a great resource for the entire community! Come learn how we can be safer in an earthquake!
Underwater Eggstravaganza- April 16th 12pm-2:30pm
On April 16th we will hold our annual underwater egg hunt! The pool will be filled with eggs you can dive and “hunt” for. All participants will receive a bag of goodies for participating. There will also be 4 eggs that will have a special prize in them! Price of admission is $5 , and is NOT included with the regular eggstravaganza. We hope to see many of you here at the pool for this fun event!
A Special Thank you!
Pictured above is the work that was done during the closure. We had to install a new circulation pump, which required building a whole new manifold for the pumps. We were extremely happy to have the project done in just over 2 weeks and we appreciate everyone’s patience during that time. We know how valuable the pool is to this community and we were happy to get back to normal operations. Once again we thank the entire community for their patience and hopefully we have made it so there will not be any mechanical closures in the near future!