Pool Entrance Fees
Highlands Resident (with proof of residency): $5.00 per person
Non-resident: $10.00 per person
Children under 3: free
All non-members entering the pool must pay the entrance fee whether or not they are swimming. Highlands residents don’t have to pay the pool entrance fee if they aren’t swimming. Children 3 and under are always free.
• 6 lanes, 25 yards swimming pool heated to 83 degrees
• Domed from November through March for more comfortable pool experience
• Attached 10-foot-deep diving well with 1 meter diving board
• Attached 1-foot-deep baby pool
• Slide (Available from April through October)
• Locker rooms with storage cubbies and warm showers
• Snack shack (Open from April through October)
• Trained lifeguards on duty during all operating hours
• Private and group swimming and diving lessons for all ages
• Adult fitness classes
• USA swim team
• Dedicated lap-swim lanes at various times throughout the day
• Recreational swim hours
• Lawn chairs, tables and umbrellas (Available from April through October)
• Pool party rental options
• ADA compliant assistive devices, including stairs and a pool lift
Fitness Center Membership
Fitness memberships are included at no charge for all pool members. However, Highlands Residents may purchase an annual Fitness Center Membership without a pool membership. Please call us to enroll.
Senior (62+): $50
Adult (15+): $75
Additional family member(s): $30 each
Fitness Center Hours
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays: 6:30am to 6pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7am-8pm
Saturdays & Sundays: 11am-5pm
Free Circuit Training Classes are held M-F from 9-10am for Fitness Center members only.
Fitness Center Equipment
• A Precor Treadmill and Eliptical
• Hydra-Fitness equipment for personal training & circuit training
• Additional fitness equipment such as weights, benches, etc.
Residents, would you like to use the tennis courts during the open court schedule? Please visit the Highlands Recreation Center office between 9am – 5pm, Monday through Friday to get a key to the courts.